Friday, October 13, 2017

The Long Hiatus Is Over!

I'm back! It took me ages to edit my blog template after the old one kinda stopped working. I've also changed my domain from: ay-mycollection.blogspot.com to what-floats-your-boat.blogspot.my


Tajuk: ONCE UPON A TIME
Penulis: Inawza Yusof
Penerbit: Penulisan2u
ISBN: 978-967-0992-49-5
Harga: RM29.00 (Semenanjung) // RM32.00 (Sabah & Sarawak)

To those who have been following Encik Jay, Encik Ed and Miss Lily, be sure to grab a copy of Once Upon A Time from your nearest bookstores. Available since January 2017!!

Yes, I actually did finish writing their stories. After 3 years. Beating my own record of 2 years for ODYBM. Have been procrastinating, blame me. Not proud of it, really. 

You can also read Chapter 1 - Chapter 15 at Wattpad. The link is down below - 


But yeah, do get yourself a copy! Drop me your reviews or comments on the piece, okay? 


Share:

0 comments: